Skip to main content

The Knowing

Hey folks,,
What's up with you guys? As of me I'm super busy with the assignments and home-works !! No matter how much effort I put....there's always another pile of assignments to complete! (sighs)
Anyways.....this time I'm going to post a story I wrote ....Immature you may tell me but I seriously am improving day by day... :) ....Here's goes the story...


Aryaa looked stunning in the red gown. Her face was gleaming. He couldn’t help watching her. She was moving so abruptly and graciously towards him that he nearly fainted. She looked ravishing and the pretty girl was now standing by his side. She looked at him with her big sparkly eyes. Her alluring fragrance was lifting him off his feet. She gestured him to tell him something in his ear. He absent-mindedly moved towards her. “Wake Up, Rahul” was what she said. For once he couldn’t make out what she was referring to and the next moment he opened his eyes.

Rahul was already so late for college yet his mom insisted him on eating off everything on his plate. “Mom, please let me go…they won’t let me in if I’m late”, Rahul exclaimed in anxiety. “That’s not my problem. You are the one who slept till late. And what were you dreaming about? You were babbling in your sleep. And you were smiling all along. What is up with you, Rahul? What’s happening to you these days?” his mom said. Rahul tried a lot to hide his embarrassment but he terribly failed at it. He tried to explain but he ran out of excuses.

He’d been dreaming about Aryaa a lot lately. And he was unable to explain it to himself. ‘Why Aryaa?’ he screamed in his head. Aryaa was a girl at his college. She was cute and all but so were the other girls. But like any other day, he had no proper answer. They had not even talked once but no matter how many times he told himself these things, the dreams wouldn't stop.

After remaining quiet and idle for some time, he again became conscious. On realizing that his mom was now staring at him, he made an attempt to drive away his flustered face. This time he somehow managed. He was already very late for college and without wasting a second he sped off to college.

He was in such hurry that he nearly crashed his bike on a lamp post. He was moving on until he saw, his classmate, Riya. She looked as if she was waiting for a bus. Even though, Rahul was already late for college, he decided to take her with him. “You want a ride? You look like you do!”, he said.  Riya looked both amused and delighted all at the same time. “You know, Rahul, you are a life saver!! I was so late for college! Thanks a lot”, she said.

Due to god’s grace, they arrived right on time. Looking blissful Riya said, “Thank god, we’re not late. If it were not for you, I’d not be here”. She smiled her brightest smile. But that was nothing compared to what he saw in his dreams. “No problem”, he replied, composing himself.

But it certainly wasn’t for long as Aryaa appeared in front of him,out of nowhere. She was just coming to college, he assumed. Aryaa looked at him. She looked troubled and kept on moving forward but suddenly she came to an abrupt halt. She turned back and looked directly into his eyes. The world around him dissolved. Only Aryaa was evident. The 18years-old-guy in him got triggered. One flickering moment and the eye-contact was all over. He stood bemused; happy maybe. And he thought of his dreams; how she came to him by herself. Well, most of the times she did ,anyway. Then, all of a sudden the bell rang and he gulped down the bitter reality.

All day long he kept thinking about Aryaa; how she looked directly into his eyes; how he forgot about everything once he saw her. She drove him crazy. Rahul couldn’t think about anything else beside Aryaa. She absolutely ruled him that day.

The day passed swiftly without much of doing. After the final bell, Rahul was ready to go home. He picked up his bag and moved towards the parking. He saw his bike and a girl standing by its side.  It was Riya. He got near her and she saw him. “Umm… Rahul do you mind giving me your notes? You see I was absent for a whole week, last month”, said Riya. “Okay…alright. Here you go “. Rahul took out his notes and handed it over to her. “Thanks a lot. You are a life saver!”, she said and hugged Rahul cheerfully. He just smiled and stood there completely bewildered.

 In the meantime, Aryaa magically appeared out of the blue. She saw them. There was no eye contact this time. She suddenly looked distressed and moved quickly through the crowd. Rahul grasped the grounds behind the wary eyes. It was his stroke that bothered her, he realized.

 This was it. He rushed towards her. He found her in the cafeteria, crying. Though, they had not confronted each other till that moment, Rahul didn’t even sense a slightest hint of intricacy. Even though, the reason behind the tears was him, he wanted to make every possible thing right for her. He wanted to look after her and care for her. He wanted to comfort her and make her happy. Yeah, he loved her.


My take at writing stories :)
Do tell me on how it went...
Thank you!

Comments

  1. awww... well done mate!! lyk how it ends..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tara sunna.. tyo last part ajha clear banana... taie ali dramatic thing banauna khojeki hos.. tara it seems imperceptible.. just abit of clarification.. :) i hope uh'll consider it..:)neways aru ta.... our anusha has been 4ever awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The story along with its plot and description is good but for the ending part i agree with "Apee Regmi", it should have been a bit more clear to make the story even better. But nonetheless your effort is praise worthy,keep it up. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How it all started :)

As I start my very own blog from today.... I'd want to commence by stating how I started writing stuff  ...have fun reading, even though, it's my very first piece of write-up here...And  I'd love it if you comment on how it went. Thank you :) Writing is not something that I started doing from a very young age and  yet I just love how it makes me feel every time I do it. As of now,  It has spread inside of me as a  poison because even if I try to fall out of this habit now, I just simply can't! It all started out some 5 years ago when my very first piece of writing was published in 'The Himalayan Times', in the 'Schoolpost' section, for the very first time. The encouragement and appreciation I got at that  moment  made me want to try my hand at this....and now I am what I am today all because of the feeling of being appreciated  It was not that I started to write out-of-the-blue. Since a very young age, my father used to take me out  to...

My first day of college :D

Dear diary, Today was the day that I had dreaded for weeks (months actually :P). As the title suggests, today was the first day of my college life! First day is always the hardest and... so it was. The day as a whole was pretty aggravated and I sure am glad that the day is finally over... As i woke up this morning, all I could think was how this day would possibly end! New friends, new teachers, new environment, new class.... and god knows what! Walking through the gate with all the eyes staring at me was almost embarrassing...but I didn't let that get the best  of me even if it was VERY hard to ignore. Oh well! It surely does happen to all of us at some point in our life! My college life started with a short presentation and a long lecture. Surprisingly, the hour-and-a-half long lecture was not so boring. Finally, the college administration officially welcomed us to their college and told that they were proud to have us! (sighs) Anyways, we didn't study today at all. Mainl...

Whats your aim, they say!

Hey folks!!! I'm Soooo sorry that I've not been able to post anything much! But you know, I've been super busy! My SLC result got published just recently so all these "getting into a good college " things have kept me at bay even if I'm just 16! Oh, well! Gotta follow the rules down here in Nepal! :P Enough of the babbling (for now !). Okay so I have not been able to write something new lately but I am going to post something, anyway! So, I wrote this a few weeks before the end of my "school days" ...that will be..erm..few months ago. This will keep you guys in perspective.  So, here it goes ! =) Few days till the end of the school and I cannot help but think what lays ahead of me in life. I have my SLC coming up and there’s certainly a lot of pressure regarding my exams but there’s also the one regarding my future. Whenever I meet any of my relatives they ask what my aim in life is. “Doctor or Engineer” they say and I cannot help but smile at h...

I had to live without my phone for 10 days and it didn't go well.

Few months after I bought a phone, the worst thing that could happen to a person that bought a new phone happened to me. My phone started to dysfunction. My brand new phone, that I was paying way more than I could afford, was having issues. And like any normal person, I too went through the 5 stages of grief.  I pretended like I did not see that my apps were crashing and my phone was restarting randomly. I would just put my phone face down when that happened because I did not want to deal with it (kids, don't try this at home). And then I levelled up to the next stage. My phone would restart exactly when I was trying to send an important text, make an important call...or take a picture, or a million, of a beautiful sunset and boy, did that piss me off. I tried to look up solutions online but I couldn't find any that worked for me. Then I started bargaining. Is my phone shutting down and starting up on its own, which takes a total of 20 secs, really that big of a deal? I felt li...

I know I can count on you :)

Hey good people!! Its been long since I updated my blog. But you know,when I don't feel 'ít', I just can't write anything! lol I know that I keep telling this but every bit of the next sentence is true. I'm just crazy like that! :P Okay, so today's post is certainly not about my stupidity.(You had probably guessed that considering the large heading but I wanted to mention it anyways..lol)  The post right here is about the people who accept my tantrums, silliness, mood swings and most  importantly my 'short-temperedness' with ease ( I do 'chill out' after a short while even if I get angry VERY fast.. but lord bless those people!! It can be hard at times :P ) . This post is all about the people who make my life great. Yes,Friends are what i'm talking about...even if you didn't guess it already regarding the cheesy lines :P  Today happens to be THE friendship day , so, I thought what better day could I pick to write about th...

Our story :)

Hey people! So, this story is here because of the special request from a few special people (Apee Regmi and Aayushma Khadka and so on..).I wrote this story some 2 years ago on Valentines day....so it revolves around the same thing. When people read this story they ALWAYS ask me if it happened for real and I say 'no'. It would be fun to have a guy like him with me but NO.  This story is NOT... I'll say it one more time... It is NOT based on my experience so you can stop whatever you are planning on questioning me based on the story. Hope I'm clear about this. (sighs) So here goes the story: Young people are very excited as V-day turns up. Some are happy while others are anxious. on 2005 V-day, I also belonged to the anxious group because I was going to ask someone out on that very day, for the very first time in my life. I am Samaira. I normally didn’t believe in love but after meeting him the feeling isn’t peculiar anymore. Aryan made me believe in love, in...

The Chasm

I remember how easy it used to be  Closing my eyes shut  And, at once, seeing their names  On the back of my eyes Painted in bright hues of red  Always so close to feel  To dream  To touch  With 'I love you's  Gushing out of my lips  Faster than I could remember to breathe. Always,  All I did was love, love and love again With never present people  Setting myself to rot  In the chasm they'd build Out of lies and disguise Naïvety or Delusion?  I could never figure. Until one day,  I realized I was the liar Falling in love with feelings Never people. Setting myself up for loss every time  Because despair was a feeling too  And I'd rather feel sad than empty;  Misery than nothingness.

L.O.V.E.

:) The day of love , or so they call it, is yet again on our doorstep. Some may be quite excited about it and then, there may be the ones who not only despise this day , but hate the color red altogether. Yes, I've been in the company of few such living examples. And If I had not met them myself I would not believe this because I happen to be a complete opposite of what they are. I am a hopeless romantic kind of person. Yes, a person who is in love with love. A person who believes that there is always this one person who is made only for her. A person who believes that all the Nicholas Spark's books come true. A person who firmly believes that the thing called 'true love' exists beyond the pages of love stories. A person who believes that you can have your own personal fairy tale. Cheesy, you may tell me but well, that's the way I am. And, I swear, not a single word I've written here is exaggerated. What I've written is what I believe because ...erm...

Homecoming

The sun was dipping down the horizon shattering into brilliant hues of red, as I looked over to you. You were staring back at me with such stark intensity that I audibly shivered. And just like that, my mind travelled back in time as a million images of you flashed in front of my eyes. You were always in such a rush back then. Urgent kisses and hurried gestures. Your arms intertwining across my bare body marking their territory one inch at a time. Your breath and mine perfectly folding into one as we tried to have as much of each other as possible, as soon as possible. I was smitten and when you looked at me with such ferociousness, I could only surrender, breaking under you each time you touched me… “How are you?”     I snapped back from my reverie, mumbling a breathless “Ok…” as I looked down from your unwavering gaze, unable to hold it together anymore. “I can’t believe this is real. I can’t believe you’re really here with me” “I know....

How I Met Your Mother vs Friends

Photo:Pinterest I watched How I Met Your Mother for the first time when I was in 7 th  grade. At that time, the jokes most likely went right over my head and I probably didn’t understand the context to many things but still something about Ted Mosby resonated with me, even then. I have always struggled with keeping my love in check like him which has led to various failings throughout the years but Ted’s always had my back by being one step ahead. For these reasons and more, I whole-heartedly love the show. On the other hand, I watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. a couple years later and thought it was mostly nice. I’d all but forgotten about it until last year when, for some reason, everyone started talking about it. I, by no means, thought it was a bad show but I couldn’t fathom why everyone liked it  so much . People started labelling it superior to HIMYM which didn’t sit well with me. So I decided to re-watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S to gain perspective which led me to the conclusio...